1. Data Controller
The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose full identification details are given in the legal notice.
2. Processed data, purposes and documents retention policy
2.1 Processed data: For the purposes of the request for information or contact with the Holder, an eventual selection process, either called or by a spontaneous candidacy presented by the user, the presentation of a suggestion or complaint through the complaint channel, some data must be provided through the completion of the forms provided, which will indicate which of them are mandatory.
While browsing, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purpose: The purposes will be the following
- 1. Contact: The e-mail or telephone number provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- 2. Job Vacancies: The sending of the curricular data will be used in present and future selection processes, although the owner reserves the right to directly eliminate the information provided upon receipt.
- 3. Suggestions and complaints: The information will be processed to resolve the suggestion or complaint.
- 4. Complaints channel: To study and decide on the admission of the complaint received, to proceed to its analysis and to instruct the files and to carry out the appropriate actions.
2.3 Conservation. The conservation period will be as follows:
- 1. Contact: The data will be processed to manage the reply or request for information, and will be deleted once this has been issued.
- 2. Job Vacancies: The data will be processed, from the moment it is received, for a period of 2 years, unless the user makes a cancellation request beforehand.
- 3. Suggestions and complaints: Insofar as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, where appropriate, for the exercise or defence of complaints.
- 4. Complaints channel: The data received through this channel will be kept only for the time needed to decide on the appropriateness of initiating an investigation into the facts denounced. Information considered not relevant to said investigation or belonging to special categories of data will be immediately deleted.
In the event of the information provided or part of it proves not to be true, it will be promptly from the moment it is detected. In the event that such lack of veracity could constitute a criminal offense, it will be kept for the period necessary to take the necessary legal action.
Information relating to complaints received and investigation procedures will also be kept in a record book of actions in order to provide evidence of the crime prevention model coming into play. In no case will personal data concerning these actions be stored for a period exceeding ten years.
In the event that no investigation is initiated, the information relating to the complaint shall be kept in the system for a maximum period of three months.
3. Exercise of rights
Anyone has the right to get a confirmation about whether his/her personal data is being processed or not. The applicants have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that was initially collected.
In certain circumstances, the applicants may request the limitation of the processing of their personal data or oppose the processing thereof, in that case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
To do so, users may get in touch by (i) sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) sending a letter to Pérez Torres Marítima, S.L. Muelle Comercial S/N 15401 Ferrol (A Coruña), including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity card or equivalent documentation.
In case you wish to exercise the right of portability, Grupo Perez Torres will provide this data to the new Responsible.
4. Legitimation of the Processing of Personal Data
With regard to contact processing, job opportunities and suggestions and complaints, the legal basis for the processing of the data provided is the consent granted by the user for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes. The consent will always be revocable and this right may be exercised at any time.
With regard to the Complaints Channel, the legal basis for the processing is compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller, in accordance with current regulations, to implement an internal information channel with the aim of reporting criminal or administrative offence as well as actions or omissions that could constitute infringements of European Union law guidelines and rights.
5. Recipients and Assignments
The data collected through the Complaints Channel may be transferred to the administrative or judicial authorities when necessary, as a result of any procedure derived from the subject of the complaint, as well as to the persons involved in any subsequent investigation or judicial procedure initiated as a result of said investigation.
What are cookies?
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
|PHPSESSID||Own||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.|
|cookieControl||Own||1 year||It is used to control which cookies have been accepted.|
|cb-Enabled||Own||1 year||It is used to control if all the cookies have been accepted or not.|
COOKIES NOT NECESSARY:
|Analytics||_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_
|Analytics||_ga||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to calculate data on visitors, sessions, campaigns and track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|Analytics||_gid||24 hours||Used by Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report of how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages are anonymous.|