1. Responsible for Processing the Personal Data
The Data Controller corresponds to the owner of the website, whose full details are given in the legal notice.
2. Processed data, purposes and documents retention policy
2.1 Processed data: For the purposes of the request for information or contact with the Holder, an eventual selection process, either called or by a spontaneous candidacy presented by the user, the presentation of a suggestion or complaint through the complaint channel, some data must be provided through the completion of the forms provided, which will indicate which of them are mandatory.
While browsing, data such as the IP address assigned by your provider or certain social profiles associated with the user may be provided.
2.2 Purpose: The purposes will be the following
- Contact: The e-mail or telephone number provided for contact will be used for an effective response to the questions raised.
- Job Vacancies: The sending of the curricular data will be used in present and future selection processes, although the owner reserves the right to directly eliminate the information provided.
- Suggestions and complaints: The information will be processed to resolve the suggestion or complaint.
- Complaints channel: To study and decide on the admission of the complaint received, to proceed to its analysis and to instruct the files and carry out the appropriate actions.
2.3 Conservation. The conservation period will be as follows:
- Contact: The data will be processed to manage the reply or request for information, and will be deleted once this has been done.
- Job Vacancies: The data will be processed, as soon as it is received, for a period of 2 years, unless the user makes a cancellation request beforehand.
- Suggestions and complaints: Insofar as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, where appropriate, for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Complaints channel: The data collected that are processed in the framework of the investigations will be cancelled as soon as the investigations have been completed, and/or during the additional period of time that is necessary to comply with the regulations that are applicable.
3. Exercise of rights
Anyone has the right to get a confirmation about whether his/her personal data is being processed, or not. The applicants have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were initially collected.
In certain circumstances, the applicants may request the limitation of the processing of their personal data or oppose the processing thereof, in that case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
To do so, users may (i) send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) send a letter to Pérez Torres Marítima, S.L. Muelle Comercial S/N 15401 Ferrol (A Coruña), including in both cases a photocopy of the national identity card or equivalent documentation.
4. Legitimation of the Processing of Personal Data
The legal basis for the processing of the data provided is the consent given by the user to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes, as well as the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in maintaining contact with his or her users, ensuring compliance with the policies, codes and rules of conduct defined by the companies and, where applicable, compliance with any rules that may be applicable by legal obligation. The consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
5. Recipients and Assignments
The data will not be assigned or transferred internationally.
What are cookies?
What kind of cookies are used on this website?
|PHPSESSID||Own||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP language to allow session variables to be stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website.|
|cookieControl||Own||1 year||It is used to control which cookies have been accepted.|
|cb-Enabled||Own||1 year||It is used to control if all the cookies have been accepted or not.|
COOKIES NOT NECESSARY:
|Analytics||_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_
|Analytics||_ga||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to calculate data on visitors, sessions, campaigns and track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|Analytics||_gid||24 hours||Used by Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use a website and helps to create an analytical report of how the website works. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages are anonymous.|